The best, and most accurate annealer in the world. This is ONLY the brass shellholder grip for using with the anneal machine.
The Mark II model has the following improvements:
- Larger inductor to suit 50 BMG.
- Capable of annealing everything from .17 Hornet to 50 BMG.
- Significantly more output power.
- Ceramic heat shield in the inductor to aid in heat management.
- Superior cooling allowing near indefinite run time on smaller cases such as 223.
- User replaceable pilot boss should the existing one get cross threaded or damaged.
- An increase on the Warranty from one year to 3 years.
- AZTEC MODE included and ready to use.
- Existing STANDARD program range expanded and updated. The expanded programs can also be patched onto existing Mark I units.
NOTE: The Annealing Made Perfect Annealing Machine is manufactured in New Zealand and is not always in stock due to a limited availability. If not shown in stock, please let us know if you would like us to put you on a waiting list for the next available shipment.
This is for a brass shellholder grip only. Please find your setting and or pilot number on their website.