The 5-H Atlas Bipod is the culmination of everything that we have learned about making Bipods. Designed with and for the big bore shooter.
The BT35-LW17 5-H Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM 4103LA74 5-H Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5.5 – 10.5" approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 27.58 ounces
- Footprint: 14.5 – 19.5"