THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO BACK-ORDER.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK YOURS.
The Kestrel 5700. This sort of replaced the Sportsman as now a more affordable option.
So what's the difference in the 5700 and the Elite Model? The Elite has the proprietary Applied Ballistics software. The 5700 has ballistics software, but it's not Applied Ballistics. If you want the best, get the Elite. If are watching your money more in the expensive sport, here is what you need to know on the difference.
- PRICE: The Elite is higher priced than the normal 5700.
- COLOR: Only available in Tan.
- LiNK - It only comes with LiNK which is where you'll get any firmware updates.
- DSF - It does not have Drop Scale Factor, so if you are shooting transonic (past 1200 yards), do not get this meter, get the Elite. Shooting less than 1200, it won't matter.
- CUSTOM CURVES- The Elite has the custom curves. The 5700 does NOT. People who rely on G1 / G7 rely on what the bullet manufacturer wants you to believe and is on the box. Sometimes this is marketing by the manufacturer. Companies are known to fudge there G7 factors to make it sound better than it is against the competition.The Custom curves have been tested and proven. They are measurements to a specific bullet, so there is a lot of value to someone who cares. This has tremendous value.
Some have heard of the new Easy Mode. This feature is on both the 5700 and Elite. It walks you through a simple step-by-step guide to using your Kestrel so you can learn faster and start shooting long range with confidence.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Ballistics Calculator - Applied Ballistics®
- Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View
- Data Logging - Adjustable Interval
- Date & Time
- Digital Compass
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad
- LiNK Wireless Communication - When Option Selected (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Aerodynamic Jump Correction
- Basic Ballistic Data Table
- Connect with LiNK Compatible Range Finders
- Coriolis Correction
- Create and store 1 Target
- Create and store up to 3 Gun/Bullet Profiles
- G1/G7 Drag Models
- Muzzle Velocity Calibration
- MV-Temp Table
- Spin Drift Correction
- Supports Mil, MOA, Clicks
- Standard and Night Vision Preserving Backlight
- Target Range Estimator
- Battery - 1 x AA
- Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch