The K624i sets standards in handling and ergonomics thanks to the unique arrangement of its operating elements. It offers outstanding optical performance, mechanical perfection and a unique range of well proven reticles for professionals and competition shooters.
- Wide field of view, exceptionally comfortable eyebox and high contrast image
- Precise, clearly defined click mechanism and reliable repeat accuracy
- Optional left or right side windage
- Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) (50 m to ∞)
- Precise illuminated reticles in 1 st focal plane
Magnification: 6 - 24 Objective lens diameter: 56 mm Exit pupil: 9.4-2.3 mm Eye relief: 90 mm Field of view: 6.8 - 1.7 m/100 m Diopter compensation: +2 / -3.5 dpt Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 18.3 - 36.7 Impact correction per click: 0.1 MRAD
Adjustment range (E/W): 2.5/1.1 m/100 m Parallax adjustment: 50 m till ∞ Tube diameter: 34 mm Length: 405 mm Weight: 950 g Focal plane: 1 Illuminated: Yes Warranty: 10 years