KILO3000BDX 10x42 mm
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK BEFORE FINAL PURCHASE AS THIS IS A HIGH END ITEM AND WE DO NOT ALWAYS CARRY STOCK ON HAND.
10x42 mm binocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
Featuring SIG SAUER’s BDX technology, the KILO3000 BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover angle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty
*BDX units with Applied Ballistics Ultralite provide a firing solution out to a maximum of 800 yards.
Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X) allows the KILO to be paired with an external Kestrel Elite or
Garmin Foretrex for more precise ballistic solutions beyond 800 yds AB Elite includes support
for Coriolis, spin drift and other factors while providing custom drag curves for the most accurate
ballistic solutions in the industry