The MDT Elite Scope Rings offer a solid, lightweight mounting system for your optics. Made from precision-machined aluminum, they are available in 30mm, 34mm and 35mm diameters.
The two diameter options are available in four different heights (measured from top of rail to center of bore).
- Designed for ultimate precision and strength
- 25mm (0.984”) of lateral contact with scope tube
- 30mm (1.181”) of lateral contact with mounting rail
- The main body is machined on an automated seven-axis, high-end CNC machine tool
- Extra wide profile provides extremely stable mounting
- The bottom rail interface is machined at the same time as the scope clamp interface, guaranteeing all rings are square and parallel
- CMM checked to 1.5 millionths of an inch precision
- Machined from Billet 7075-T651 Aluminum – 1/3 the weight of steel with similar strength
- Extra thick clamp system will never bend, fatigue, or become loose with use
- Built-in bubble level on medium, high, and extra-high rings (No bubble level on low rings)
- Stepped base-to-cap interface allows the fasteners on one side to be tightened before making final scope alignment adjustments
- Six oversized #8-32 Grade 8 fasteners used for clamping the scope
- Sleek curves blend well into most scopes