CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON BACK ORDER.
The K525i combines maximum optical performance and precision with unique handling and ergonomics. The DLR variant is optimized for the fast action nature of Dynamic Long Range competitions. It features extended field of view, easy to read clicks, extralong throw lever and parallax spinner.
- Maximum optical performance with extra wide field of view
- 100 clicks per rotation - absolutely reliable repeat accuracy and clearly defined clicks
- Extra-large turret lettering for easy and fast reading
- Optional left or right TWIST GUARD windage
- Special equipment: extralong throw lever & parallax spinner for quick adjustments
- Precise illuminated SKMR4 reticle in 1st focal plane
Magnification: 5 - 25 Objective lens diameter: 56 mm Exit pupil: 9,5 - 2,3 mm Eye relief: 95 mm Field of view: 7.7 - 1.6 m/100 m Diopter compensation: +2 / -3.5 dpt Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 16.7 - 37.4 Impact correction per click: 0,1 MRAD Adjustment range (E/W): 2,9/1,3 Parallax adjustment: 20-∞ Tube diameter: 34 mm Length: 377 mm Weight: 995 g Focal plane: 1 Illuminated: Yes Warranty:
10 years (2 years electronic)